Pages

The X-Files : I Want to Believe

The X-Files : I Want to Believe

The X-Files : I Want to Believe

Release Date : July 25, 2008


Studio : 20th Century Fox
Director : Chris Carter
Screenwriter : Chris Carter, Frank Spotnitz


Starring: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Xzibit, Amanda Peet, Billy Connolly, Callum Keith Rennie, Adam Godley
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller


Movie Poster


Plot Summary:
"The X-Files: I Want to Believe" is a stand-alone story in the tradition of some of the show's most acclaimed and beloved episodes, and takes the complicated relationship between Fox Mulder (Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Anderson) in unexpected directions.



Mulder continues his unshakable quest for the truth, and Scully, the passionate,
ferociously intelligent physician, remains inextricably tied to Mulder's pursuits.



Movie Trailer - The X-Files : I Want to Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers